Dollar Tree DIY home decor

   Easy DIY Home Decor

Im in the process of remodeling my kitchen so I decided to make some of my decor.
I watched a few youtube videos found some Ideas and got to work.
I painted my cabinets with white chalk paint and hung wallpaper and painted it green.
So I decided to go with lilac and white for my decor. I have found a love for flowers so that shall be my them.

This would also be great for making wedding decor.






















The candle holders 

1 fish bowl vase
2 ct pack of votive candle holders
1 candle stick
2 ct pack LED flameless candles
all from the dollar tree then your going to need paint if you choose I used Valspar color radiance spray paint

You are going to take you 2 fish Bowls put then upside down on cardboard outside and paint them
then I took the 2 votive holders and glued both top sides together then glued it to the candle stick holder I used hot glue but E6000 would be better.



I then glued that to the candle stick and painted it. once dry I glued the fish bowl on top I added the led candles inside. I took some paper studio bling tape and wrapped around the center you could leave that off or juke twine would be cute as well. easy peasy done!! two candle holders for $6.00 total

The vase with the round flowers on top 

I got the vase from the dollar tree painted it and I got the flower ball from TJ Maxx for 9.99.
I just set the flower ball on top of the vase. If thats not easy I don't know what is lol. you can also get the flower ball from hobby lobby use a 40% off coupon and get it even cheaper. Total $11.00
































































Tall vase with purple flowers 






































This was another super easy one I got a tall vase from the dollar tree and 10 bundles of flowers each bundle has 6 flowers on then that stagger in size. I painted the vase and just put the flowers inside I didn't trim them at all. $11.00 total

Lilac and silver fish bowl vase's 




















I got 2 fish bowl vase's and painted them I use valspar color radiant for one and rust-oleum silver spray paint for the other. I put foam in the bottom that I also got from the dollar tree comes 2 in a pack. and added flowers cut to size. each vase $3.00 to $4.00 depending on how many flowers you want.

Canisters




I found the glass jars at Tj maxx they were clear with a silver lid. The 2 bigger jars were $2.00 and the small one was $1.49. I painted the jars white and the tops lilac. I got a roll of juke twine from hobby lobby for around $2.00 and wrapped it around the middle and made a bow and glued a flower on the top of each one. $8.00 for a set of canisters you just can't beat it the possibility's are endless..

https://youtu.be/JM4SG0lTeGA

Thank you for checking out my blog I hope I explained everything ok if you have any questions please feel free to ask be sure and check out my youtube and please follow my blog. Have a super great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wood Burning Project

Unboxing Cricut Explore Air 2 Lilac from HSN