Wood Burning Project

One of my newest hobbies is wood burning its so much fun and very relaxing. 
I got mine from Michael's for $12 and the stamps were also $12 me and my sister both used a 60% off coupon. I have ordered the lower case letters from eBay for around $11 those will be here next week the name of the brand is walnut hollow creative versa. 


This set is so easy to use the Picture below was my first attempt I thought I was totally going to use this piece of wood to doodle all over but it Was so easy and came out so pretty I was able to just make it my first creation. I highly recommend you try this one its a multi use tool comes with several tips and caring case.

I used my Cricut to cut out the letter T I then traced around it with a pencil and started to fill it in with the heat tool. there was a few spots in the wood where the lines were that I had to go over more than once but no big deal. as for the Hot stamps I would turn it off take a towel folded several times to remove a stamp and add another, they were very easy to use and the stamp came out so beautifully I can't wait to get the lower case to play with and I need to order the numbers just on a mission to find the cheapest place so far Ebay has them for as low as $15


My Next project will be a cutting board in the shape of Arkansas. I found it a Bed Bath and Beyond and of course I used a 20% off coupon. It will have the Image from above on it as well as there est date. This one will be for my brother an sister in-law's house warming gift. I can't wait to see it finished. I will take pictures and do another blog on this one.


This cutting board I found at Ross's for $8 I think its neat because it has a built in knife sharpener. Not sure what I want to do on this one maybe a razorback.


Thank you for checking out my blog please come back as Im going to be posting more of my upcoming projects and how to's 

Popular posts from this blog

Unboxing Cricut Explore Air 2 Lilac from HSN