Unboxing Cricut Explore Air 2 Lilac from HSN



Welcome back

Its been far to long. Im very excited to be back in the crafty world not to the extent I was before but Im here to share my projects. The first thing I wanted to share was my Cricut Explore Air 2 In the color Lilac. Its absolutely stunning The photos does it no justice. I purchased mine from HSN for around $239 after a coupon. hobby lobby, Michaels and Cricut all have it for 249 but I chose HSN to take advantage of there monthly payments 


Im loving the Cricut design space it has changed in the last few years. I was very please to see that all my cartridges I uploaded years ago was still there waiting for me. Its so exciting that we can now use our own files to create something special. The pinterest feel can suck me in for hours with all the cute Ideas. 

Although the Cricut has made some major changes and I haven't used one in about 2 years or so I jumped right back in like I never left. The New machine is super easy to use and the design space is easy and fun to use as well. The colors and the design is stunning I haven't ran my machine in the fast speed yet But when I used it to cut out the letter T for its first use in normal mode it was so fast and quiet so I can't even Imagine what it will be like in fast mode. I have heard that the fast speed is loud I will let you know my thoughts and findings on that as soon as I use it. If your new to Cricut or have been out of the game for a while like me. You will love how easy this is to use not to mention how convenient it is that you can use your iPhone to create and cut I will no longer be board at the Dr's office lol



I went to Michael's to gather a few things for my new Cricut they had there supplies buy one get one 50% off so I got a few rolls of vinyl, transfer tape and a few tools. My Cricut came bundled with all three mats green, blue and purple.  Im loving the blue mat Im going to get a few extra of those for sure. My bundle also included a set of pens with the case holder. I plan on gathering more supplies from Cricut website as well as HSN they seem to have the best deals right now.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog Please stay tuned to see all my upcoming projects Im working on! 

Popular posts from this blog

Wood Burning Project