Scrapinvintage Blog Hop

This month scrapinvintage is having a Blog Hop!

Starting Thursday Nov 8th-Sunday 11th
all you need to do is follow the blogs and leave a comment on there page for a chance to win!
You have to visit every blog on the hop as no one but me knows what blog the prizes are on.
3rd prize is a mixed bag of vintage lace and trims
2nd prize is my featured kit
1st prize is a Websters pages bundle

What am I thankful for?

I'm so thankful to have all the wonderful friends I have on scrapinvintage. I'm so thankful of how many members have signed up and all the amazing photos and videos they have shared. Scrapinvintage would be nothing with out my members. I'm so thankful that I get to be a part of swapping out there goodies and getting to hold them in person.
Each day I sign in I get a huge smile on my face by all the wonderful comments everyone leaves for each other. All the funny videos that make me laugh until I cry. It has only been a few months since scrapinvintage was created but I feel amazing at where it is already. With scrapinvintage its not about how many members I can get its about all the wonderful friends I have from across the world.
Thank you to all my SV Friends

after checking out my blog your next blog will be Jane Klindworth 

I want to share some of the things I have created for my friends in the last month or so.
This is a Cigar box I created for Nicole I got the image from online. The Paper is from graphic 45 communique the butterflies are from prima and so is the bling. The flower is Maya road, stick pins are from Websters pages. I added a trim and flat back pearls around the sides and a Tim Holtz knob for opening the box.

I made this tp mini album for Sheryl I used graphic 45 once upon a spring time and used this really cool binding technique that Marla shared with me i have the link to the tutorial on the site.

 This is a sneak peak on an album im working on for someone Im almost finished and will be sharing all the details soon.





Popular posts from this blog

Wood Burning Project

Unboxing Cricut Explore Air 2 Lilac from HSN